Unite Against Bad-Golf
Unite Against Bad Golf
With high rates of community transmission, Bad Golf has become an increasing risk to golf communities throughout the world. The team of 130,000 Club Members throughout New Zealand need to Unite to Fight Bad Golf.
Key Points to Fight Bad Golf:
- Protect the vulnerable by not taking shit golfers to tough courses in peak times
- Wear golf clothing on the golf course so you don’t get booted for dress code violations
- Maintain Capacity Limits – 4 Players per Group. One Group Every 8 Minutes.
- PGA Professionals are open and available for lessons – buying a new Driver won’t actually fix your shitty swing.
- Keep Healthy Habits – aim at the centre of the green, play short of trouble
A great alternative to the traditional ball marker, never lose your ball marker again. Our Poker Chip range all include two-sided logo printing and dimensions of 40mm x 4mm. Pokers chips weight 12grams.